ACTION REWARDS CLUB:
PRECISION TUNE-UP PROGRAM
EXCLUSIVELY FOR RESIDENTIAL HOMEOWNERS
FACT: 90% OF ALL FURNACE & AIR CONDITIONING BREAKDOWNS ARE DUE TO LACK OF MAINTENANCE
Why Do I Need an HVAC Maintenance Plan?
Just as you perform regular maintenance on your car, your furnace and air conditioner need to be maintained as well. Often, potential problems can be discovered before they grow into major issues—leaving you without air conditioning on a scorching summer day or heat on a cold winter night. In addition to this, there are several benefits to having a preventative maintenance plan for your HVAC system. A Precision Tune Up Will:
- Save You Money
- Lower Your Utility Bills
- Extend the Life of Your Equipment
- Help Avoid Repairs
- Improve Your Indoor Air Quality
- Protect Your Manufacturer’s Warranty
- Give You Peace of Mind!
- Two Tune-Ups per Year
- Safety Inspection
- 15% Discount on Repairs
- Priority Scheduling
- Emergency Service Available
- Agreement is Transferable
- Monthly Payment Option
IT’S EASY TO AFFORD
There are two great ways to purchase this program:
- One-Time Installment: A one-time payment of $198 for one year, $396 for two years, or $594 for three years.
- Monthly Installment Option: Automatic deductions of $16.50 each month from your credit or debit card. You are guaranteed this low price for 3 years! This agreement does not expire but can be cancelled at any time after 90 days.
SO WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?
Not only will you save money off the regular price of a Tune-Up, but you will get all the extra benefits that the Rewards Club offers and save even more with your 15% discount on any service repairs or installation.
Let our professional Service Technician sign you up today! Submit a form on online now or give us a call at (888) 926-9351 and speak to a friendly Customer Service Representative!
Why Choose Valleywide Cooling for HVAC Maintenance?
We have decades of experience in the Arizona area and a fully NATE certified HVAC staff. Since we were founded in 1975 we have serviced thousands of satisfied customers. Give us a call today and find out why Arizona area families have trusted us with their HVAC repairs for almost four decades!